All teaching materials, including lecture slides and tasks, are in Moodle. The access is restricted to authorized students of our faculty.
Students submit all reports (tasks, final projects etc.) using Moodle only for all courses that I teach. Any work submitted by email or as printout will not be evaluated.
- Software Engineering
- Team Project
- Cloud Programming
- Analysis of information systems
- Building Enterprise Information Strategy
- Database Management Systems
- Decision Support Systems
- Decision Theory in Management
- Designing information systems
- Designing Techniques of Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Modern techniques of designing
- Programming in .NET and UNIX
- Programming in Java
- Software Quality
- Software Project Risk Management
- Risk Management
Access to Visual Paradigm software, installation information, and the access code is available here. Note: registration only works for provided email address at the ‘zut.edu.pl’ domain – students and teachers may not use private email accounts.